- Articles (12)
- Aviation Accident (2)
- Birth injury (8)
- Bus Accidents (7)
- Car Accidents (196)
- Drunk Driving Accidents (1)
- Firm News (57)
- Medical Malpractice (108)
- Medication Errors (2)
- Personal Injury (107)
- Premises Liability (3)
- Product Liability (24)
- Tort Reform (4)
- Truck Accidents (53)
- Workplace Accidents (11)
- Wrongful Death (41)
Tasked with protecting the public from negligent health professionals, the Tennessee Department of Health releases a ...
The Great Trials podcast talks about some of the biggest, most important trials in American history. The show also ...
Kinnard Clayton & Beveridge is pleased to announce that four of our firm’s attorneys (Randall Kinnard, Daniel Clayton, ...
Kinnard, Clayton & Beveridge is pleased to announce that Attorney Mary Ellen Morris has been elected to the Fellows ...
KCB Attorneys Make The Best Lawyers in America 2020, Two Named "Lawyer of the Year"
Posted By Kinnard, Clayton & Beveridge || Aug 15, 2019
Kinnard Clayton & Beveridge is pleased to announce that four of our firm’s attorneys (Randall Kinnard, Daniel Clayton, Mark Beveridge, and Mary Ellen Morris) have been named to The Best Lawyers in America© 2020. Two attorneys (Mark Beveridge and Daniel Clayton) additionally received The Best Lawyers’ “Lawyer of the Year” Award – the publisher’s highest distinction.
This is a tremendous achievement, and one which speaks volumes about our top-rated attorneys, the respect and esteem they’ve earned among their professional colleagues, and their ability to consistently help clients prevail in a range of complex, high-stakes civil personal injury and wrongful death cases in matters ranging from medical malpractice and birth injuries to product liability, car and truck accidents, and other civil claims. It’s also an honor all four attorneys have previously earned in year’s past.
- Randall L. Kinnard –Randall Kinnard has been recognized by Best Lawyers since 1993 (27 consecutive years), the longest of any lawyer at our firm. He has also thrice received Best Lawyers’ “Lawyer of the Year” award in Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs (2019), Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs (2013), and Personal Injury Litigation (2011).
- Daniel L. Clayton – Daniel Clayton earns his 10th consecutive selection to The Best Lawyers in America, and his fifth “Lawyer of the Year Award.” He’s previously earned Best Lawyers’ top honor in the areas of Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs (2012, 2015, 2018), and Product Liability Litigation – Plaintiffs (2016).
- Mark S. Beveridge – Mark has been named to The Best Lawyers in America each year since 2011, and again earned Best Lawyers "Lawyer of the Year" award, which he previously earned for Medical Malpractice Law in 2016, and Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs in 2017.
- Mary Ellen Morris – Mary Ellen’s recognition in The Best Lawyers in America 2020 is the fourth consecutive year she’s been named to the prestigious attorney rating list. Mary Ellen was recognized for her work in the area of Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs.