- Articles (11)
- Aviation Accident (2)
- Birth injury (8)
- Bus Accidents (8)
- Car Accidents (212)
- Drunk Driving Accidents (4)
- Firm News (53)
- Medical Malpractice (109)
- Medication Errors (2)
- Personal Injury (109)
- Premises Liability (3)
- Product Liability (24)
- Railroad Accidents (1)
- Tort Reform (5)
- Truck Accidents (60)
- Workplace Accidents (12)
- Wrongful Death (51)
A recent fatal medical mistake at Vanderbilt University Medical Center is now jeopardizing the Medicare reimbursement ...
Kinnard, Clayton & Beveridge Represents Surviving Children in Wrongful Death Lawsuit Against Man Who Fatally Stabbed Wife in Nashville Suburb
Attorney Randall L. Kinnard and our legal team at Kinnard, Clayton & Beveridge have filed a wrongful death lawsuit ...
U.S. News – Best Lawyers® just released the 10 th edition of “Best Law Firms,” and Kinnard, Clayton & Beveridge is proud ...
Do you have a loved one living at a nursing home in Tennessee? A newly released “secret list” shows there’s a chance it ...
KCB Shows Support for Medical Malpractice Awareness Month
Posted By Kinnard, Clayton & Beveridge || Jul 1, 2019
Kinnard Clayton & Beveridge is proud to support Medical Malpractice Awareness Month! Throughout the month of July, the National Medical Malpractice Advocacy Association (NMMAA) operates a campaign to promote awareness about medical malpractice – a problem that accounts for over 440,000 deaths each year, and approximately 1,200+ lives lost every day.
As the only non-partisan civil rights organization dedicated to medical malpractice to receive proclamations from states across the U.S., NMMAA is leading the fight in increasing transparency in health care, ensuring families have the information and resources needed to ensure accountability, and educating the public about medical negligence so as to improve quality of care for all.
During the month of July, we encourage everyone to learn more about the NMMAA and medical malpractice, and share some of the resources and educational tools available on the Medical Malpractice month website.
A Proven Record in Medical Malpractice Cases
Since being founded more than 40 years ago, Kinnard Clayton & Beveridge has become known for our commitment to victims and families across Tennessee, and for our record of success in highly complex and technical claims involving medical malpractice, birth injuries, and other preventable losses caused by negligent health care providers.
Over the years, we’ve secured millions in compensation for medical malpractice victims, as well as the largest medical malpractice jury verdict in state history. Our proven track record is a testament to our skilled and passionate team, which includes:
- Nationally Recognized Civil Trial Lawyers
- Board-Certified Medical Malpractice Lawyers
- Registered Nurses
- Access to a Network of Investigators and Medical Experts
Even in the most difficult of cases, our team has been able to leverage the extensive resources clients need when facing off against negligent doctors, hospitals, and powerful insurance corporations.
A few of our medical malpractice results include:
- $22.2M jury verdict (Tennessee state record) for a woman paralyzed when medical personnel at Tennessee Medical Center in Winchester inserted an epidural catheter, despite the fact that the patient had a mechanical heart valve and was taking blood thinners.
- $15.2M jury verdict (the largest verdict in Weakley County history) for a young man who suffered severe brain damage after his airway collapsed due to errors involving a tracheotomy tube.
- $6.5M jury verdict for a woman who developed an infection due to a surgical error, and suffered a brain injury when aspirating alone in her hospital room after her nasogastric tube was prematurely removed.
- $5M jury verdict against a local hospital over the wrongful death of an infant who died from ehrlichiosis, a tick-borne illness.
View more of our verdicts and settlements.
If you have questions about medical malpractice, your rights and options, and how our firm may be able to help you pursue a potential claim, contact us.