- Articles (12)
- Aviation Accident (2)
- Birth injury (7)
- Bus Accidents (7)
- Car Accidents (189)
- Drunk Driving Accidents (1)
- Firm News (60)
- Medical Malpractice (107)
- Medication Errors (2)
- Personal Injury (107)
- Premises Liability (3)
- Product Liability (25)
- Tort Reform (4)
- Truck Accidents (51)
- Workplace Accidents (11)
- Wrongful Death (38)
When you get a jury duty summons in the mail, your first instinct might be to rip it up, ignore it, or call the court to ...
Tasked with protecting the public from negligent health professionals, the Tennessee Department of Health releases a ...
Four attorneys from Kinnard, Clayton & Beveridge have been named to The Best Lawyers in America ® - a trusted attorney ...
Attorneys Randall L. Kinnard , Daniel L. Clayton , and Mark S. Beveridge all help lead the personal injury law firm of ...
KCB Attorneys Named to The Best Lawyers in America 2021
Posted By Kinnard, Clayton & Beveridge || Aug 20, 2020
Four attorneys from Kinnard, Clayton & Beveridge have been named to The Best Lawyers in America® - a trusted attorney rating listing that recognizes the most accomplished and respected attorneys from across the country.
Following their selections last year, Attorneys Randall Kinnard, Daniel Clayton, Mark Beveridge, and Mary Ellen Morris were again named to this year’s Best Lawyers list.
Given Best Lawyers’ highly selective criteria and entirely peer-review based methodology, inclusion among The Best Lawyers in America list speaks volumes about the respect our attorneys have garnered from their peers, as well as the results they continually secure for our clients.
This year’s selections include:
- Randall L. Kinnard: Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs, Medical Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs, Product Liability – Plaintiffs (Recognized since 1993).
- Daniel L. Clayton: Medical Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs, Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs, Product Liability – Plaintiffs (Recognized since 2010).
- Mark S. Beveridge: Product Liability – Plaintiffs (Recognized since 2011), Medical Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs, Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
- Mary Ellen Morris: Medical Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs, Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs (Recognized since 2017).
Read more about our attorneys’ Best Lawyers selection here.
Kinnard, Clayton & Beveridge has earned the trust of clients, colleagues, and communities across Tennessee because of our talented and highly experienced team. Our ability to secure winning results in complex claims involving serious personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice, and other civil claims is a direct product of their tireless efforts to protect the rights of the injured and wronged.
Congratulations to our attorneys on their latest honor. If you wish to speak with an award-winning lawyer from our firm about a potential case, call or contact us online.