Hurt in a Nashville T-Bone Accident?
We Protect the Victims of Side Impact Crashes
Most frequently occurring at busy intersections, T-bone crashes (also known as broadside or side impact collisions) occur when the front of one car smashes into the side of another car at a 90-degree angle. This type of accident can cause serious injuries or wrongful death of those involved, especially when occurring at higher speeds. Our injury lawyers can help. Kinnard, Clayton & Beveridge boasts more than 100 combined years of experience and a track record of successful verdicts and settlements. Contact us today.
Crumple Zones & Side-Impact Protection
Part of what makes these accidents so dangerous is that they put the passenger and driver of the car into direct danger. With head-on and rear-end collisions, there are crumple zones to absorb some of the energy of the crash; however, there is practically no crumple zone on the side of a vehicle. Instead, the Side Impact Protection System that was introduced in the 1990's is often all that stands between the crash and the individual.
Some of the different safety mechanisms that can protect passengers in a T-bone accident include:
- Side impact bars that make the doors more rigid and distribute the energy
- Large door overlaps that help to strengthen against deformation
- Stable posts to help protect against deformation in the passenger compartment
- Stable cross-bracings that exist in the floor
- Side and head airbags to serve as a restraint system
Fighting for Your Compensation
If you have been hurt in a T-bone accident resulting from someone else's negligence, justice demands you receive compensation for your suffering and losses. We can fight to obtain compensation for:
- Medical Bills: You should not have to shoulder the financial burden of the resulting medical care.
- Lost Wages: If you have suffered serious personal injuries as a result of the accident, will fight to obtain fair compensation for the money you would have earned for you and your loved ones.
- Pain and Suffering: The devastation to your life and standard of living could be compensable.
- Wrongful Death: If you have lost a loved one in a T-bone accident, we will fight to obtain compensation for loss of income and loss of companionship that you have suffered.
If you are looking to fight for compensation in a T-bone accident case, we can help. Request a free consult.
Personal Injury - Erin Andrews Lawsuit Against Hotel $55 Million
Medical Malpractice - 62 Year Old Woman $22.2 Million
Medical Malpractice - Largest Verdict in Weakley County History $15.2 Million
Medical Malpractice - Davidson County $6.5 Million
Wrongful Death of 22 Month Old $5 Million
Medical Malpractice - 24 Year Old College Student $4 Million
Wrongful Death - Tractor-Trailer Wreck $3.3 Million
Wrongful Death - 16 Year Old Boy $3 Million
Auto Accident - Rutherford County $3 Million
Wrongful Death & Personal Injury - Auto Accident $2.9 Million
We are very grateful.- E.I.
They showed compassion and grit in a professional manner like no other law firm.- P.L. & L.W.
Love this firm!- Constance
A trusted friend, part of the family.- N.O.
Wonderful experience. Knowledgeable and responsive!- D.B.