Nashville Electrocution Lawyers
Did You Suffer a Serious Electrical Injury?
Human beings conduct electricity incredibly well, which makes it very important to clearly mark off or label potential electrocution hazards. Electrocution injuries don’t happen quite as often as other types of serious injuries, but they can cause some of the most devastating and potentially fatal injuries at home or at the workplace.
These types of serious injuries often cause permanent damage to nerves, muscles, skin, etc. that require immediate medical attention, and more often than not, these injuries are caused by faulty equipment and poorly marked hazardous areas.
No matter where your injuries occurred, if they were caused by someone else’s negligence or reckless actions, you may be able to file a lawsuit in order to hold those responsible accountable for their actions and to secure compensation to cover any damages, harms and losses, and medical bills caused by your injuries.
At Kinnard, Clayton & Beveridge, our Nashville electrocution attorneys are committed to providing injured victims with the knowledgeable representation they require in their time of need. With more than a century of collective experience, you can rest easier knowing that your case is in good hands when you hire us to handle your case. Call (615) 933-2893 to get started.
What Can Cause an Electrical Injury?
Any exposure to an intense electrical source could potentially result in shock or injury, most of these types of injuries are caused by:
- Work-related exposure
- Contact with exposed wiring or appliances
- High-voltage power lines
- Mechanical failure
- Young children sticking a metal object into a socket, or chewing or biting electrical cords
What Types of Injuries Can Electricity Cause?
Victims could suffer from several types of injuries depending on the strength and source of the electrical charge, including:
- Broken bones
- Heart attack
- Lung failure or trouble breathing
- Skin burns
- Numbness or tingling
- Irregular or stopped heartbeat
- Muscle spasms and pain
- Problems hearing, seeing and/or swallowing
There are four distinct types of electrical injuries as well, broken down by the source of the electricity:
- Flash Injuries: The electricity only causes damage to the skin of the victim and doesn’t travel any deeper.
- Flame Injuries: Some electrical injuries are caused after the electrical charge sets material or clothing on fire that comes in contact with the victim’s skin.
- True Electrical Injuries: When the victim becomes part of the electrical circuit – electricity flows in one side of their body and out another – they can suffer from this type of injury.
- Lightning Injuries: These types of injuries are caused by high voltage and low duration charges of electricity, like in a lightning strike. While some internal damage may occur, the majority will likely be external or surface-level.
Speak With a Nashville Electrocution Lawyer Today
If someone else’s reckless actions or negligence caused you to suffer a serious electrocution injury, contact our electrocution injury attorneys at Kinnard, Clayton & Beveridge today. We’ve spent our careers providing catastrophic injury victims with the legal representation they need to secure the compensation they deserve and have successfully recovered hundreds of millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for our clients.
Fill out our online form to give us the details of your case, or call us at (615) 933-2893 to discuss your case.
Personal Injury - Erin Andrews Lawsuit Against Hotel $55 Million
Medical Malpractice - 62 Year Old Woman $22.2 Million
Medical Malpractice - Largest Verdict in Weakley County History $15.2 Million
Medical Malpractice - Davidson County $6.5 Million
Wrongful Death of 22 Month Old $5 Million
Medical Malpractice - 24 Year Old College Student $4 Million
Wrongful Death - Tractor-Trailer Wreck $3.3 Million
Wrongful Death - 16 Year Old Boy $3 Million
Auto Accident - Rutherford County $3 Million
Wrongful Death & Personal Injury - Auto Accident $2.9 Million
We are very grateful.- E.I.
They showed compassion and grit in a professional manner like no other law firm.- P.L. & L.W.
Love this firm!- Constance
A trusted friend, part of the family.- N.O.
Wonderful experience. Knowledgeable and responsive!- D.B.