Louisville Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Injured in a Motorcycle Wreck? Trust a Winning Firm.
Motorcycle riders face great risks when riding on the open road, which is why everyone has the duty to drive with reasonable care, and take steps to avoid preventable wrecks.
Unfortunately, riders are frequently harmed by the negligent and wrongful acts of others, often in devastating ways.
If you or your loved one have been hurt in a motorcycle accident in Louisville or the state of Kentucky, you may be entitled to compensation. Our team at Kinnard, Clayton & Beveridge, P.C. can help you seek the justice and financial recovery you deserve.
Why Kinnard, Clayton & Beveridge?
Victims, families, and fellow lawyers throughout the U.S. have continually placed their trust in KCB to handle complex injury cases. Here are just a few reasons why:
- We’ve focused exclusively on fighting for the injured and wronged since 1977.
- Our firm has secured record-setting results, and hundreds of millions in compensation.
- KCB has been voted to U.S. News “Best Law Firms” list in Personal Injury, Product Liability, and Medical Malpractice Law.
- Attorney Randall Kinnard has been named among The Best Lawyers in America®, and has earned the publication’s prestigious “Lawyer of the Year” award.
KCB is led by Attorney Randall L. Kinnard – a Certified Civil Trial Specialist and member of the Inner Circle of Advocates, an invite-only organization comprised of the country’s top 100 plaintiffs’ trial lawyers.
Mr. Kinnard and our team are available to help victims understand their rights following serious wrecks, and what we can do to help. Contact us to request a FREE case evaluation.
Who’s Liable For Your Motorcycle Wreck?
At KCB, we help victims and families seek financial compensation following preventable accidents. By pursuing a personal injury or wrongful death claim against an at-fault party, you can seek financial responsibility for the damages suffered.
While every case is different, this may mean pursuing liability against:
- A motorist who caused the wreck by driving drunk, driving distracted, or committing other negligent or wrongful acts.
- A driver who ran a red light, made an unsafe lane change, failed to yield, or violated another traffic law.
- A commercial vehicle operator (or their employee) responsible for a bus or truck accident.
- The manufacturer of a defective product, including unsafe motorcycle parts, faulty brakes, or tire blowouts.
- A local government or municipality responsible for crashes caused by its employees, or accidents resulting from roadway defects or unsafe conditions.
Though wrongdoers can be held liable for the damages they cause, victims have the burden of proving fault and liability. In motorcycle accident cases, effectively proving your case requires extensive investigation, collaboration with experts, and the insight of experienced legal minds.
Motorcycle Accident Compensation
Motorcycle riders have little to protect them against physical harm, which is why riders face elevated risks of suffering serious injuries, including:
- Broken bones / fractures
- Spinal cord injuries / paralysis
- Brain injuries / brain damage
- Loss of limbs / amputation
- Disfigurement and disability
These and other injuries can come with many consequences – both for victims and for families. By prevailing in a case, victims can recover financial compensation for losses arising from their accidents, as well as any related losses they may face in the future.
This includes compensation for economic and non-economic damages such as:
- Medical bills (treatment, surgery, rehabilitation, etc.);
- Future medical expenses (for serious or permanent injuries);
- Past and future lost wages (for victims unable to work at all or perform the same job due to their injuries);
- Physical pain and suffering;
- Emotional suffering, including lost emotional support or loss of quality of life;
- Burial or funeral expenses.
How Insurance Companies Handle Motorcycle Accident Claims
Your motorcycle accident settlement or verdict depends greatly on the facts of your case, and how your accident or that of your loved one impacted your life. A lot also depends on your ability to build a strong case you deserve, and take on the powerful corporations that commonly defend against them. Often, this requires:
- Gathering and preserving evidence;
- Interviewing, witnesses, and other involved parties;
- Communicating with insurance carriers;
- Conducting discovery (the formal process of requesting evidence and documentation), and conducting depositions;
- Working with experts who can assist with accident reconstruction and liability determinations, as well as medical experts who can provide their opinions about a victim’s injuries and prognosis;
- Negotiating a settlement out of court, or litigating a case to verdict at trial.
Insurance companies know motorcycle accidents can mean serious injuries, and they work aggressively to deny, dispute, or underpay victims. By working with a proven lawyer, you can level the playing field with insurance corporations that care more about profits than people, and benefit from the support and resources of a trial practice that has the tools to seek the maximum compensation possible.
Call to Request a FREE Consultation: (615) 933-2893
Kinnard, Clayton & Beveridge takes pride in helping real people stand up to insurance companies, and in fighting for their rights and interests at every stage of the legal process. If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident, or have lost a loved one in a fatal wreck, we encourage you to speak with a member of our team during a free and confidential consultation.
Learn more about your rights and options, and how KCB can fight for you. Call (615) 933-2893 or contact us online.
Personal Injury - Erin Andrews Lawsuit Against Hotel $55 Million
Medical Malpractice - 62 Year Old Woman $22.2 Million
Medical Malpractice - Largest Verdict in Weakley County History $15.2 Million
Medical Malpractice - Davidson County $6.5 Million
Wrongful Death of 22 Month Old $5 Million
Medical Malpractice - 24 Year Old College Student $4 Million
Wrongful Death - Tractor-Trailer Wreck $3.3 Million
Wrongful Death - 16 Year Old Boy $3 Million
Auto Accident - Rutherford County $3 Million
Wrongful Death & Personal Injury - Auto Accident $2.9 Million
We are very grateful.- E.I.
They showed compassion and grit in a professional manner like no other law firm.- P.L. & L.W.
Love this firm!- Constance
A trusted friend, part of the family.- N.O.
Wonderful experience. Knowledgeable and responsive!- D.B.