Nashville Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Injured in a Motorcycle Wreck in Tennessee?
If you or someone you love have been injured in a motorcycle accident in Nashville, TN or anywhere in the surrounding region, now is the time to place your trust in the caring and capable hands of proven attorneys.
At Kinnard, Clayton & Beveridge, our award-winning trial lawyers know motorcycle accident victims and their families suffer profound and life-altering repercussions. When pain and suffering is caused by the negligence of others, victims have the right to pursue legal action and compensation for their damages.
Why KCB Should Be Your First Call After a Crash:
- Record-Setting Results, Hundreds of Millions Recovered
- Voted to U.S. News’ List of “Best Law Firms” 2020
- Attorneys Named Among The Best Lawyers in America®
- Over 100 Years of Combined Experience
- Personalized Services With a Team Approach
KCB is a Nashville-based civil trial law firm that’s earned national recognition for helping clients take on powerful insurance companies across Tennessee and surrounding states. We offer free and confidential case evaluations, and welcome attorney referrals. Call to speak with a lawyer.
Motorcycle Crashes & Victims’ Rights
Motorcycles are both pastime and passion, and Middle Tennessee offers remarkable stretches of roadway for riders to enjoy. Unfortunately, the thrill of traveling local roads or opening up on highways comes with great risks – and those risks can be exacerbated by the negligence of others.
If you or someone you love has been injured in a motorcycle wreck, or if you have lost a loved one in a fatal collision, you may have the right to seek compensation for your losses by pursuing a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit. As civil claims, these suits allow victims to hold responsible parties financially responsible for the damages they caused.
Often, motorcycle accident cases are brought over claims of negligence against motorists, product manufacturers, public entities, and other potentially liable parties. Examples include:
- Failures to yield, failures to obey traffic signals (running a red light), and other violations;
- Unsafe lane changes, failure to check for motorcyclists;
- Distracted driving, drunk driving
- Roadway hazards, including fallen cargo or defectively designed or maintained roads.
- Defective products, including faulty tires, brakes, and other motorcycle components.
- Wrecks caused by commercial vehicles and tractor-trailers, including drivers or operators which violate federal trucking regulations.
Do I Have Motorcycle Accident Case?
Whether you have a valid claim will depend entirely on the facts of the case, and the unique circumstances involved. Because motorcycle wrecks are high-value cases, and because insurance companies care more about profits than people, it’s not uncommon for riders to face disputes over fault and liability, often in the form of defendants arguing the alleged “recklessness” of riders caused or contributed to their crashes.
With experienced advocates on your side, you can level the playing field for dealing with insurance companies, and position yourself for the best possible recovery. Our firm offers free consultations during which we can evaluate your crash, whether you have grounds to pursue legal action, and how we may be of assistance.
What’s My Motorcycle Accident Claim Worth?
Case value is different for everyone, and is based on the unique circumstances involved. While some riders are lucky to escape wrecks with injuries from which they can recover, others can be left with permanent and profound disabilities, including:
The nature, severity, and prognosis of injuries sustained in wrecks is one of many factors that can determine potential case value. Other factors include the:
- Type and amount of surgeries / procedures , rehabilitation, and therapy required;
- Duration of recovery, and the amount of time victims have limited or temporarily disabled function;
- Amount of missed work and wages, and the ability / inability to continue working or performing the same job as before;
- Long-term needs of victims with lasting impairments (i.e. accommodations, assistive devices, walkers, wheelchairs, etc.);
- Physical and psychological injuries suffered by victims and their families.
Our team meticulously investigates crashes to evaluate an underlying cause, what parties may be held at fault, and where sufficient insurance coverage exists. We also leverage the insight of our Certified Trial Specialists and collaborate with experts to assess the severity of injuries and the scope of their impact on victims’ lives – especially if there are lasting impairments, disabilities, and long-term or life-long repercussions.
What Damages Can Injured Motorcyclists / Families Recover?
While cases are fact-specific, motorcycle accident victims may recover compensation for:
- Past and future medical bills
- Lost income / lost potential income
- Physical pain and suffering
- Emotional suffering, mental anguish, loss of quality of life
- Permanent disability or disfigurement (i.e. paralysis, spinal cord injuries)
- Emotional injuries and grief suffered by family members
- Lost companionship, lost financial support
- Burial and funeral expenses
Free Consultation With a Nashville Motorcycle Accident Attorney: (615) 933-2893
KCB has successfully handled numerous motorcycle accident lawsuits, and is available to speak with potential clients across Nashville and neighboring states. We offer free consultations, and handle cases on contingency fees – if we don’t win, you don’t pay. Call or contact us online to speak with an attorney.
Personal Injury - Erin Andrews Lawsuit Against Hotel $55 Million
Medical Malpractice - 62 Year Old Woman $22.2 Million
Medical Malpractice - Largest Verdict in Weakley County History $15.2 Million
Medical Malpractice - Davidson County $6.5 Million
Wrongful Death of 22 Month Old $5 Million
Medical Malpractice - 24 Year Old College Student $4 Million
Wrongful Death - Tractor-Trailer Wreck $3.3 Million
Wrongful Death - 16 Year Old Boy $3 Million
Auto Accident - Rutherford County $3 Million
Wrongful Death & Personal Injury - Auto Accident $2.9 Million
We are very grateful.- E.I.
They showed compassion and grit in a professional manner like no other law firm.- P.L. & L.W.
Love this firm!- Constance
A trusted friend, part of the family.- N.O.
Wonderful experience. Knowledgeable and responsive!- D.B.